Who We Are
Elevation Beer Company is a craft brewery in the rural mountain town of Poncha Springs, Colorado. Founded on the principles of hard work, dedication, discipline and of course playing hard, Elevation believes quality beer is the result of living a quality lifestyle. Elevation brews beer for the outdoor enthusiast and hard-working man alike with a handful of easy-drinking classics like 8 Second Kolsch, First Cast IPA, and Little Mo’ Porter. Ever eager to elevate people’s perceptions of beer, Elevation also offers unique seasonal, specialty, and barrel aged beers. At Elevation, we are more than just a beer company, we are a family, a community, and a collective of ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
Our Purpose and Values
Elevation Beer Company is owned and operated by Carlin Walsh and Christian Koch, located in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, our purpose is clear and our values are simple.
We exist to provide rewarding and challenging careers in the heart of rural Colorado in pursuit of meeting our consumer’s needs for the special occasions to the daily occasions while never losing touch of who is drinking our beer.
Our Values are simple:
- Quality beer is the result of living a quality lifestyle
- We are passionate about beer, our profession, our community, and life.
- We cultivate a culture of responsibility
- Creativity is where innovation is born
- We are a community of ordinary people doing incredible things
- The world is our classroom and class is in session